Integrating with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems
Adlib’s data extraction capabilities work seamlessly with Enterprise Content Management systems (ECM) and business workflows. In addition to having pre-built connectors for leading repositories like OpenText Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA, OpenText and IBM FileNet, Adlib integrates with Workflow tools, scanning repositories, multi-function printer outputs, email applications, fax systems, web forms and other points of content on-boarding, allowing organizations to access Advanced Rendering from any point in the document lifecycle.
- Insurance, Banking, Life Sciences, Energy and Manufacturing organizations seeking automated data extraction software to assist them in gaining control of their information, whether it is contained in claims forms, emails, well logs, CAD diagrams, ISDA contracts, clinical trial documentation, or design approval paperwork.
- Systems Integrators working with companies that are seeking to help their customers gain control of all of their content more effectively. Systems Integrators interested in partnering with Adlib should join the Adlib Partner Plus program.
Ask an Expert
Wondering where to start when it comes to improving data extraction and gaining control of unstructured content? Get your questions answered now so you can begin to change your profitability model, answer the demands of your customers fast and have the confidence you need in your data collection.
Meet a few of our Insurance customers
- Data capture: Automatically examine a document to mine key data using advanced OCR and automated data extraction capabilities.
- Multi-format manipulation: Ingest and convert information from a broad range of formats to high-fidelity PDFs, and assemble documents of different origin into compound files.
- Digital document on-boarding preparation: Convert disparate file types into a high-fidelity, machine-readable standard to enable streamlined classification.
- Tagging and identification of documents: Leverage Advanced Rendering technology to turn document information into system or document-appended metadata automatically. Ensure each document is clearly tagged and identified as soon as it enters your business process.
Insurance company automates critical policy ingestion process to accelerate processing time and volume
Scanning Forms and Fighting Fraud
Delivering Improved Access to Documents
Energy organization enables extraction of well log data to drive intelligent business decisions
Find a solution to help enhance the data extraction process
Looking to explore solutions to ensure all of your vital business information is extracted effectively? Adlib has partnered with some of the top integrators in the world to develop solutions which include Advanced Rendering to enhance data capture processes. Click below to find a solution that will work for you.
Leveraging Adlib PDF, McLaren delivers content management solutions to asset intensive environments to improve the execution of capital projects.
Utilizing Adlib’s Advanced Rendering platform, the C-Track Court Case Management Solution from Thomson Reuters supports e-filing, case management and public access solutions for the Legal industry.
Xybion’s Labwise solution uses Adlib to render and watermark GLP/Non-GLP research documents to meet compliance standards